Tuesday 21 August 2012

Nikon D600 release looks imminent..

Dear Nikon Fans,

Looks like Nikon D600 release could be imminent. Nikon Has finally decided that they should go for the D600 a new range for the full frame category. I consider this a an full frame camera for the entry level.

I can't wait for this camera to reach the Malaysian market. if the camera is finally here, I will head on to the nearest camera store and have a hand on experience on this camera. I might decide to have one unit for myself too.

For a while I have been trying to decide should I go for another camera brand for my 2nd DSLR, and I have been waiting for the Nikon D400 rumoured to be the next replacement for the old D300s camera. Since  i have invested a lot on lenses for my D90, so to get another brand and start all over again to invest in lenses might not be a good idea, since I don't have the luxury of having my pocket full everyday. So I hope waiting for this new line from Nikon is a bit exciting for me. 

How much will it cost, well according to rumours, it might cost around the range $1500. how much will it going to cost me once it reaches the Malaysian shore, I guess I am just gonna have to wait when the time comes. 

I found a leaked camera image of the new Entry Level Full Frame from Nikon D600 showed up in a Chinese sites. Have a look on this image, it looks real to me. 




The new D600 will be slightly smaller than the D800 Fx camera, never the less, D600 will give a chance to any photographer that wanted to owned and experience a Fx form camera and could not afford the D800, well there is a hope now that you can owned a full frame camera with a much affordable price. Well we just gonna have to wait how affordable an the price be.

Can't wait the have my hand on this new baby....

1 comment:

  1. hi friend..
    nice blog u have, very interesting and informative ..
    keep writng ..
    hopefully u can get success from here..
    nice to have friend like u..
    happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..