Saturday 7 July 2012

LifeProof Casing for your iPhone 4/4s

Hi,

I just found out there is a casing currently in the market that would protect your iPhone in any extreme situation. extreme situation I mean really in extreme scenario, base on the test that was being done by those who have already owned this amazing casing.

This casing it, you would not believed the test that has been done. take a look at the youtube and tell me what you think.


Here is a video of the actual review, of this amazing case..



A friend of mine bought one lifeProof casing for his iPhone 4s, cost him about RM300, well its RM299. so we dare him to test the case, but he would not dare to do it.. first I think its because his iPhone 4s and second of all to have his RM300 LifeProof case scratch would not be worth it....

Well too bad they don't have a LifeProof Casing for my Galaxy Note. If there is, I will definitely go grab one instantly...

To know more about this amazing casing just go to http://www.lifeproof.com.

Just for the fun of it ...let have a look at another video about this casing...

1 comment:

  1. Well too bad they don't have a LifeProof Casing for my Galaxy Note. If there is, I will definitely go grab one instantly..coques iphone 4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..