Friday 6 July 2012

Adidas Mobility ~ Designed By Chris Duff

Hi,

I found this design while searching for any Adidas future footwear concept and thought why not share this design concept by Chris Duff. 

Chris Duff is a 26 year old transport designer from Sweden. When I look into the design concept I was wondering how do I wear this shoe at first then as I really look deeper, this design is actually a vehicle, and when I look into the the design itself I found that it is quite unique an cool concept..

According to Chris,  “The Adidas Aktiv concept is a lightweight adaptive vehicle that requires as much from the user as the user does the vehicle. The vehicle incorporating Adidas and other future relevant technologies looks to create a unique off road experience that challenges the user in a number of key skills found in sport."

“In terms of the pencil work I use two types of Prismacolors, Verithin for the main sketch, then a normal Prismacolor for the darker parts to emphasise the lines.I also went to umea, where the studio environment they have there makes you learn off other people. I sometimes distort the original sketch in photoshop see if it could look better a little wider or put more perspective on it. In terms of photoshop sketch renders I use a brush I created, I stick to a theory if your sketch is loose keep the render loose, stay clear from paths unless theres an area you want to punch out in detail, I use a lot of layers on top of existing colours, I set the layer properties to overlay, then intensify the colour by building layers set to overlay making lighter each time.”

Here's are the sketchers designed by Chris Duff..





Look at the design concept of Chris Duff Adidas Mobility, the design of the wheel is what I loved most, it looks complicated, but if this design hits the market I am pretty use it will not going to be cheap. the material and design not to mentioned the R&D cost...I wonder I how much will it actually cost to have 1 sets of these wheel. Anyway Chris...again cool design and idea you have here.
Chris also made a details designed of his Adidas Mobility concept...



    Designed by : Chris Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..