Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tag Heuer Wrist Watch - My Personal Choice

Dear Readers,

Tag Heuer has never failed to impress its fans when it comes to Design,Style and Most of all Engineering Precision.

I have never owned a Tag Heuer, to have at least the simplest design Tag Heuer watch will definitely be a great idea. each time when I spend time with my wife shopping I would definitely take a peak in any store to have a quick look on the latest design from Tag Heuer and each of this latest design comes with a price tag. In Sabah (correct me if I am wrong) the cheapest Tag Heuer watch would be between the range of RM2000-RM3000. Imagine if I were to decide to have one of my own, yes one day I will have one of my favourite Tag Heuer wrist watch.

Never the less this is one of my personal favorite Tag Heuer watch.

1. Tag Heuer - Calibre 1887 Automatic Chronograph 41MM (CARRERA)

Calibre 1887 Automatic Chronograph 41MM (CARRERA)
I have always love the color combination of Black and Metal, To me such masterpiece always brings back the history behind its design, the Calibre 1887 the number it self represent the year a patented Oscillating Pinion invented by Tag Heuer used for mechanical stop watch.

The Calibre 41MM has 7 designs and this is my personal favorite design.  Lets see the design spec of this wonderful masterpiece.

The contemporary sports watch inspired by motor racing. TAG Heuer never rests on its laurels. In 1887, Edouard Heuer made history with the oscillating pinion. For our 150th anniversary, we have given it new life and re-engineered it in-house, to create the Calibre 1887. In 1964, Jack Heuer himself designed the Carrera series, in honor of the 'Carrera Panamericana Mexico', history's most grueling automobile endurance race.The contemporary sports watch inspired by motor racing. TAG Heuer never rests on its laurels. In 1887, Edouard Heuer made history with the oscillating pinion. For our 150th anniversary, we have given it new life and re-engineered it in-house, to create the Calibre 1887. In 1964, Jack Heuer himself designed the Carrera series, in honor of the 'Carrera Panamericana Mexico', history's most grueling automobile endurance race.





Description : A Swiss made automatic calibre. Diameter 29.3mm (13") . 39 Rubies. Rapid date correction
Performance : Balance frequency 28.800 v/h (4hz). 
Power reserve : Approximately 50 hours, and 40 hours when chronograph is engaging. 
Case : Polished Steel Polish Steel
Bezel : Polished Steel Polish Steel
Dial : Black Black
Strap : Polished Steel
Source : Tag Heuer.com



"If Time is a MASTERPIECE, DESIGNED with such PERFECT PRECISION, Then why should we waste it?" ~ By Fredzex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..