Saturday 5 May 2012

My latest Gadget...

Hi Readers,

How is your day? to all my Malaysian readers, how is your weekend (Saturday)? I hope you had a fun as well as great Saturday.

Last month both myself and my wife decided to get a new gadget...well actually these gadgets are actually for me....yeah...gadgets...

my first choice was should I get and MacBook Air or a MacBook Pro... and should I get an 13" i5 or 15" i5? or should I just go for the 13" i7....

The sales person told me that with 13" i5 with HDD of 500GB the performance is sufficient enough for a basic photo editing as well as video editing, and I must say Apple does have the performance track in their MacBook  product line.

But with 13" i7 with a HDD size of 750GB is more towards my personal choice. Then there is the MacBook Air.. its slim as well as slick design makes a MacBook future owners felt irresistible feelings to ignore it.. but again if I were to choose Book Air.... I would need to fill in my bag an extra External HDD and not to mentioned a external CD ROM.

After a long thought finally the verdict came out from my mind... I will be the newest MacBook Pro proud owner..yes I chose the 13" i7 with a 750GB HDD size.


For so long I have been wanted to have my very own Apple MacBook...and finally my dream has come true..

Want to know what is my 2nd gadget? well I'll post it in my next post... Anyway.. now should I get a new iPad? or should I just settled with my good old iPod Tough 3G... but my 4 year old daughter has been hinting me to get an iPad of my own....

We'll see, THe new ipad has just arrived KK (Sabah-Malaysia), well actually 3 weeks ago...so I kinda hooked up with this new iPad, though the feature is not much of a different with the previous iPad2  but the image quality and the camera auto focus capability and among other things enough to make me consider to own my 3rd new gadget...

Looks like 2012 is the year of the gadget for me....LoL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..