Friday 23 September 2011

Do you know that we turn our old cars into something else?...

This is the car rear lamp I believe...and its being use as clock-lamp.. 

 This one has been converted into a sofa..


Can't affort to get your self a guitar... dont sell your car turn them into a guitar instead... 


If the an officer stop you at the road side and asked your car plate number..show him your hand bag.. 


This computer is actually working, it is made from Porche Cayenne Wheel.. I wonder where are the buttons and ports for the USBs..

These 2 pictures below I cant really tell it is made from what part of a car..

Dragon Table...Coffee Table?

Newspaper Holder...I think this is the front part of 2 cars..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments..Please do visit me again.. Thank you so much once again..